Why do you need to create social media promotional graphics?
Easy. Because social media posts with graphics have a higher click-through rate than just text links!
Video Tutorial: How to create social media marketing graphics using Canva!
The components of a crystal clear graphic that converts:
- A high-quality stock photo
- A headline that converts
- Your website link (so people can’t steal your graphic even if they do)
- Add any additional bonus that comes with your post (content upgrade or an audio recording)
- Consistent brand colors
- Consistent brand fonts
Main Tips + Resources
- Use high-quality photos for your Canva and social media graphics. If you don’t have time to take your own photos, it’s okay to use free stock photos. There’s nothing more off-turning when it comes to marketing than iPhone photos.
- My favorite sites for FREE stock photos: Unsplash.com, Pixabay.com, Picjumbo.com, Deathtostockphoto.com
- The headline is equally important: How to Drive Traffic With This Headline Formula in 3 Minutes. Headlines are the gateway to your main message, so don’t screw this up!
Don’t forget to subscribe for my honest talk emails below,